Differences from 0.2 to 0.3:
- tagpy dependency gone along with the huge boost-python dep's. In place is Mutagen.
- File(s) can be added to the playlist directly from the UI using the embedded fileview in tree format.
- Gone is Phonon. In it's place is Python Gstreamer which, for developing, is a lot more trustworthy.
- Small UI tweaks. I've disabled non-implemented widgets where suitable and removed some buttons (the searching options buttons in Amarok) that are unlikely to be done for a long time.
- Massive code refactor. Truth be told, i'm not sure if it's correct but at least the ugly multiple class inheritance has gone and is a lot easier to read than before.
- Wikipedia info displayed better.The app uses the printable version of each page. Wikipedia seem to be having a massive donation-drive of late so I haven't removed that.
Here's 1 of a few current screengrabs.
If you're wondering why it's 0.3.1, I missed a minor UI bug in 0.3.0.