- Playlist saving, renaming, reusing
- Playback of tracks with "#" in them
- And most importantly, an installer via the use of distutils!
python setup.py buildDone.
sudo python setup.py install
There are 2 bugs and feature#2 sort of brought of one of those in:
- Urllib's pathname2url seems to be a bit flakey and causes exceptions. It's really random as the files it's chucked at work most of the time, just sometimes it doesn't.
- Adding tracks to the playlist that is not sorted by filename causes blank rows and an unplayable playlist. I might try the PyQt4 mailing list but every time I do it seems to be a waste of time.
Get the package from here.