It may seem i'm chucking out these releases a bit fast but the bug that I fixed tonight is a big one. A post over at reddit gave me a bit of encouragement / motivation to tackle this mother of a bug.
In the past you could only add tracks to the playlist-view if it was sorted by filename in ascending order. After that you could sort them however you want. If you added tracks by any other sorting scheme all hell broke loose. Today, after over 5 months, this issue is fixed. If you're wondering, the fix ended up being about an added 6lines.
I've added another feature which i've called "playlist-view history navigation". In essence, whenever you clear the playlist-view and add new stuff you can go back to previous selections, and then forward again. It's not 100% finished (more like 95%) but it's a good place to release it.
Here is a video i've just made.
Apologies for the lack of sound but it's too late in the day to sort that out. Also, note 2 bugs I found whilst doing the video (the date added widget and the moment I save a 2nd playlist). Those are small ones compared to the one I just fixed. Also, the quality, as of now, looks crap. That maybe a youtube processing issue as i've only just uploaded it.
Gereqi 0.3.8 can be found here and an installation guide of sorts is here.
PS: excuse the typos. This is rushed as I want to get some sleep.